The “School Profile” online platform was released this past week to schools that are contracting with the WISN for services. Once a school has receive a log in email they have access to the exciting features below.
- Unique snapshot of a school’s structure and innovation.
- Document Warehouse
- Coming Soon! Media Warehouse
1. Unique snapshot of a school’s structure and innovation.
Once logged into the school profile you will have the ability to answer a variety of questions that plot to show the makeup of your schools innovations. When users have filled in a schools information they will be able to visually share the makeup of that school to parents and the community. The school profile is editable at any time to show how your school is growing and changing. Example below.
2. Document Warehouse
Within your school profile you have the ability to import and store important documents. Some of these documents could include:
- School Development / Governance Docs (contracts, bylaws, grants, calendars, meeting agendas/minutes
- Curriculum Docs(rubrics, project guides, standards, personal learning plans, student work samples)
- Community Docs (press releases, handouts, testimonies)
- Administration Docs (reports, budgets, job posting, enrollment/registration)
3. COMING SOON! Media Warehouse
The media warehouse gives users a place to store and share photos and videos of creative projects and learning events. Just import the image or youtube/vimeo link to start filing your warehouse.
We are excited for schools to begin using this online tool. The WISN web team is working hard with developers to give users the ability to share, comment and correspond with other schools and staff. Be looking for updates throughout the fall. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.